To access the patient portal, click here.
- We have two phlebotomists on-site that draws all blood work to be sent to the labs
- Urine testing done on-site
- Seasonal flu vaccines
We provide the following services at our office for most insurances
- Electrocardiograms (also known as EKG's)
- Vascular studies
Specialized Physician Services
- Dr. Striedinger has relationships with many specialists and can assist in providing referrals to these physicians. Many of these specialists see our patients on-site, including: SURGERY, UROLOGY, GASTROENTEROLOGY, GYNECOLOGY, PAIN MANAGEMENT, and PODIATRY.
- PHYSICAL THERAPY services are offered on-site by an independent physical therapist.
- For other specialists, Dr. Striedinger can provide contact information.
U.S. Immigration & Civil Surgeon Service
- Most applicants for adjustment of immigration status are required to have a medical examination that must be conducted by a civil surgeon who has been designated by U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Service.
- As a designated civil surgeon, Dr. Striedinger can assist you with your medical examination needs for U.S. immigration paperwork.